This Cookies Policy informs about the cookies or similar technologies that are or may be installed in your device when accessing and using this website (the "Site") operated by Grifols UK Ltd..
From now on, this Cookies Policy uses the term "cookies" to refer to cookies and similar technologies, such as pixels, web beacons or fingerprint techniques.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your device when you access certain websites or electronic communications. Cookies allow a webpage to store and retrieve, among other things, information on the number of visits and the browsing behavior of users or of their devices.
Cookies are used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
3. What type of cookies uses this Site?
In general terms, cookies can be classied as follows:
- Essential: these are strictly necessary for the Site to work and to permit the browsing of the Site as requested. Some examples are activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas or customizing the Site presentation (e.g. language). Without these cookies, the Site would not be able to work properly.
- Non-essential: these are all other cookies not falling within the prior category and includes analytical cookies. These cookies are installed in your device only after your express consent.
Essential and non-essential cookies of this Site can be classified following these criteria:
- Session: these expire at the end of a browser session (normally when you exist the browser or turn off your device) cookies are stored in your device during one session. They disappear from the device when closing down the browser software used or when you turn off the device.
- Persistent: these are stored in your device for a longer period than the browser session. The duration of persistent cookies is set by the responsible person of the cookie and can be from some minutes to several years.
- Entity placing the cookie:
- First-party: these are set directly by the Site.
- Third-party: these are set by other websites different from the Site and typically occurs when the Site incorporates elements from other websites (such as images or social media plugins) or when engaging third parties to provide services to Grifols through the Site.
- Technical: these allow making the Site work and using the different features or services, such as control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access to restricted sections of the Site, use security elements or store, disclose and/or share contents.
- User preference: these allow remembering information so that you access to the Site with specific characteristics, such as the language used to browse the Site.
- Analytical: these allow Grifols understand how you interact with the Site by monitoring and analysing your behaviour and with the purpose of improving the Site.
Please find below further details on the cookies used in this Site:
4. How to disable or delete cookies?
Additionally, you may enable, block or delete the cookies installed in your device through the settings of your browser. We inform you that disabling essential cookies may have an impact on the proper functioning of the Site.
Information on how to manage or disable cookies on the main browsers is available below:
- For Google Chrome, click here.
- For Firefox, click here.
- For Internet Explorer, click here.
- For Microsoft Edge, click here.
- For Opera, click here.
- For Safari, click here.
We remind you of the importance to access the last updated support information of said browsers in order to know how you can manage and delete cookies. In case you use any other Internet browser, please visit the settings of the relevant browser.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Modification of the Cookies Policy
Grifols may totally or partially modify this Cookies Policy if required by applicable legislation or in order to adjust the policy to the cookies actually used in the Site and any related electronic communications.
Date of creation: April 2022